These facts are beyond dispute:
• American Families use over seven trillion tons of household sponges every year.
• There are 250 cars stolen every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year in Patterson, New Jersey.
• There are, like probably, a billion microscopic organisms living in your nose or under your finger nails RIGHT NOW!
• When hungry or threatened, some turtles are capable of stalking and killing prey as large as an elephant
• The average American male will consume the equivalent of three football fields of beer in his lifetime.
• It all means nothing; everything means nothing.