Monday, February 02, 2009

Ground Hog's Day, Bitches!

What happens when you wake up Muggsy McMurphy in the middle of the night--while he's trying to sleep off a three day Super Bowl Bender--and ask him what his Ground Hog's Day predictions are? We found out (sorry, no audio/video, you're just going to have to trust us that this is the way it went down):

"This fucking fuck. This fuckin' porkchop, Poxitommy Phil better have my money. He better have my money. What is this? Winter what? What are you talking about? Punk rock Phil is shit eatin' ground hog. Right? Gonna see his shadow and BOOM six more months of winter...or sumpin'. Ground Hog Day, man? What the fuck is Ground Hog Day, man? I like ground up hogs in my burrito, brother. Fuck off. Leave me alone."

Looks like six more months of winter, kids.

No comments: