Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Zine Review: Travel On #4

TRAVEL ON #4
Travel on #4, according to its author, David Solomon, is a “perzine consisting of fictional stories, personal letters, nonfiction ramblings and a personal list of accomplishments loosely related to David’s temporary job killing plants for the National Park Service.” I love it when someone does all the work for me. I could end this review right now because, between that description and the zine's subtitle ("Six Months in South Carolina"), my work is done. However, let me add that it’s in digest format with a double saddle stitch. In addition to those particulars, I learned from reading this zine that David is very passionate about his beard, he loves working out of doors (when it's not raining too obnoxiously), he enjoys writing letters and  short stories (some very short) that may or may not contain a plot or any point whatsoever.  Buy Travel On #4 at David's Esty Store why doncha'Chris Auman

2 comments:

David Solomon said...

Also available at Quimby's Bookstore http://www.quimbys.com/store/5659

reglarwiglar said...

Word.