Monday, October 25, 2021

Let Your Gray Flag Fly

Keep the Flag Waving

Check out my lit./perzine, Gray Flag. These two issues are comprised of journal entries and writing exercises I created as a student in the Story Workshop at Columbia College in the early 1990s.

Throughout those years, like many people before and since, I held down shitty jobs, saw of a lot of live rock shows, consumed much crappy beer in cruddy bars, listened to awesome music, and managed to attend a fair amount of my classes. 

Back then most people I knew didn’t have computers. Of course, nobody had cell phones. It was the 90s. People pretended they didn't give a shit about success and careers and listened to grunge music.

Anyway, visit gray-flag.com to learn more. And visit RoosterCow Press for more of my comics and zines.

No comments: