Monday, July 11, 2005

Meanwhile, in the +BlackMetal+ chat room on soulseek...





















[count_blah] You're the truest black metaller ever.
[Herr_Charles_VII] Well, thank you, but may i ask how you know me, or any of my works?
[+Nucular_Frost+] GETCHOO SUM DENTAL FLOSS WHILE YOU SEXIN
[Herr_Charles_VII] Is that from the new Satanic Warmaster cd?
[publicastration] alright pizza time bitches
[Euronymouslives] I thought you shopped at Hot Topic. Don't get me wrong I'm not insulting you... I just thought you did.
[dismembered-bodyparts] does anyone got vomitron?
[TheeIronCodpiece] Manowar could beat up Immortal in a no-holds-barred fight to the death
[ForestElf] why would manowar and immortal have a fight,they is on the same side of what is metal
[sagave_viking_master] you're just as stupid as nargaroth who faught in the woods against his enemy.
[TheeIronCodpiece] Your mom is the son of Nagaroth

Bonus blogs!:
Bedtime Stories
Halfway Around the World...
Dark Secrets
Red is He/White is SheorHe
Bad Cocaine Fueled Nightmares and Shit Hot Hair Spray Too!!!
?????
??????
???????

No comments: