Thursday, June 09, 2005

Random Mix CD (for Steve Stelling)

Clarence 'Frogman' Henry - That's When I Guessed
Strapping Fieldhands - The Oath
W.A.S.P. - Tormenter
The Dirtbombs - Kiss Kiss Kiss
Sun City Girls - This Is My Name
Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band - Brickbats
Blind Lemon Jefferson - That Crawlin Baby Blues
Melvins - Flex With You (demo)
Erik B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
Minutemen - There Ain't Shit On T.V. Tonight
Bill Withers - The Same Love That Made Me Laugh (has made me cry)
Killdozer - The Nobbies (A Sea Shanty)
Three Six Mafia - Let's Start A Riot
Califone - Dock Boggs
Edan - Rock and Roll
Clarence Carter - Too Weak to Fight
Jermain Tamraz - Title Unknown
The Replacements - Get Off the Phone
Annette Snell - Love Connection
Red Nichols Stompers - Where My Cot Where the Cot-cot-cotton Grows

If you would like your own custom-made, randomly-selected cd mix, send your name and address to sbsweaty at gmail dot com, buckaroo.

No comments: