Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Donald Trump Reviews Iggy Azalea's Black Widow

IGGY AZALEA
Black Widow

Who is this? Ziggy something? Ziggy is a cartoon character. It's Iggy? Is that right, Iggy? Good. I never liked Ziggy. He's a total loser, has no hair. It's Iggy. I like that guy, Iggy. That's the guy that doesn't wear a shirt. He's great. We tried to get him on Celebrity Apprentice but he didn't want to do it. I don't know, I thought he was smart. I guess not.

Iggy Azalea? Like the flower, azalea? That's one of Melania's favorite flowers. Very, very beautiful flower. Just a terrific flower.

I don't like this though. What is this, twerk music? You listen to twerk music, George? George doesn't listen to twerk music. George doesn't twerk. Is it rapper music? I don't know. I'm sure Ziggy Azalea is very, very talented, but this isn't very good. In fact, it's terrible. Let me see a picture of her. OK, not a great beauty either. I'm sorry but not a great beauty. I have very, very good taste in women and she is not a great beauty.

Is this twerk music?

No comments: